COVID Policies & Procedures Overview
The first change you have probably noticed is to the names and timetable on our Class Calendar.
To accommodate the new cleaning procedures we have put in place, a twenty minute studio closure has been added between classes. Our equipment is already spaced for social distancing, but we have cut our class sizes in half and reduced the time.
Here is a quick look (our P&P manual is too long to post) of what we will be doing in the studio:
- One way doors: The usual entrance will still be used to enter the building. The back door will be used to exit.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in all classrooms and at the entrance and exit.
- Students may only enter the studio 10 minutes before their class.
- Frequent sanitizing of all high touch surface areas.
- As per usual, pole is cleaned with alcohol, before, during and after use.
- Lyra will be done without tape and also cleaned with alcohol.
- Floors will be disinfected and sanitized after each class with Health Canada approved products.
Student Expectations During COVID
- Please Arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your class.
- Please Arrive fully dressed for your class.
- Only 1 person permitted in the bathroom.
- Health Canada and the CDC encourage the use of face masks, however it is not manditory at PoleJunkies, as we have ensured social distancing. For those with concerns, masks are welcome and Zoom participation options are available.
- Our studio floors has been marked, providing personal space that ensures the 2m distancing. Please remain in your personal square during class times.
- During higher level classes the instructor may don a mask for spotting purposes.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are provided throughout the facility, please use upon arrival, class duration and exiting.
- Please use cleaning supplies provided by your instructor to ensure proper sanitization of your equipment.
- Do NOT Come to Class if you are feeling ill or have answered yes to any of the scrreening questions posted below.
- If you are registered for back to back classes, you will not be permitted to remain in the facility. You will be asked to leave the building and re-enter for the next class.
- Please Exit using the back door located at the south side of the building.
- Classes are now 50 mins in length allowing for a 20 minute sanitation schedule to be added.
- Our class capacity has been reduced to 4-5 students per classroom, to ensure social distancing can be maintained at all times.
- If you come in contact with anyone who has become infected with COVID19, you are obligated to inform the studio, so we can do our requirement of informing all students who may have come into contact with you during your time at PoleJunkies.
Safety Protocols will be followed until the Health Minister deems them no longer necessary.
COVID SCREENING QUESTIONS
- Are you experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- Have you traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
- Have you traveled to a highly impacted area within Canada in the last 14 days.
- Have you been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- Have you been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 or are you awaiting a test result by health officials.
- Are you in a high risk profession and not worn PPE.
- Have you been in contact with a laboratory that has been exposed to biological material (clinical specimens, virus culture isolates known to contain COVID19?
IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, OR ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, PLEASE CONTACT 811 OR 911 AND POLEJUNKIES STUDIO (firstname.lastname@example.org) IMMEDIATELY.